1on1 appointments with Jess Gagne:
Because I'm a one person office, an appointment is strongly encouraged. If you have a quick question, please stop by and see if I'm in. If you're unable to make a workshop and would like to learn more about career assessments, resume writing, cover letter writing, mock interviews, or understanding the transfer process, an appointment is necessary. Please email or call me: firstname.lastname@example.org or 207.216.4400.
1on1 appointments with Transfer College Advisors:
In person: Stop by the Student Affairs front desk and ask someone to assist you with signing up. Please fill out all information asked for in pencil (in case something changes).
By email: Please send an email with all of the following:
- This is a professional email (as all emails to staff and faculty should be) so make sure you have a greeting and a closing
- Your full name
- Your current YCCC program
- For workshops, why you are interested in that workshop/hope to learn
- For 1on1 transfer college appointments, the major(s) you're considering at that school
- At least two appointment slots you could make in order of preference
And of course, let me know if you need to reschedule or cancel so the spot is freed up for one of your fellow students.
RSVP ahead of time is strongly encouraged. Sign-up sheets are in Student Affairs.
TRANSFER FAIR or CAREER FAIR:
No sign up necessary - just come by!
For a full listing of Career & Transfer Events happening at YCCC and off campus:
The York County and Portland CareerCenter's also have monthly workshops
MyYCCC Career & Transfer Calendar
For a full listing of all events happening at YCCC:
MyYCCC Home Calendar