Skip To Content
In Order to Receive Accommodations You Must First Complete the OSD Process!
The Office of Student Disability Services (OSD) Contact Information:
Cindy Ambrogne-O'Toole, MA
Coordinator of Student Disability Services, Coordinator of the Testing Center, Adjunct Faculty
Office Hours: This is a part-time office with hours scheduled as follows: Mondays through Thursdays opening at 11:00. This office is funded from late August through mid-June only.
Location: Pratt-Whitney building D109 and 108
1. Contact the OSD after you have been accepted to YCCC.
2. Schedule an interview with the OSD Coordinator.
3. Provide documentation of your disability.
4. Register for classes.
5. Work with the OSD Coordinator to develop a written Accommodation Agreement.
6. Meet with your instructors at the start of the semester to discuss your accommodations and provide them with a copy.
7. Check your YCCC email regularly for important notices from the OSD.
8. Check-in with the OSD coordinator during the semester.
9. Remember you will need to renew your Accommodation Agreement for your next semester.
GUIDELINES FOR DOCUMENTATION:
FOR EACH SEMESTER:
1. Register for classes.
2. Meet with the OSD Coordinator to renew your accommodation agreement.
3. Meet with your instructors at the start of the semester to discuss your accommodations and provide them with a copy.
4. Check your YCCC email regularly for important notices from the OSD.
5. Check-in with the Coordinator during the semester.