1. Contact the OSD after you have been accepted to YCCC and have committed to attend.
2. Schedule an interview with the OSD Coordinator.
3. Provide current documentation of your disability.
4. Register for classes. Accommodations are developed once the student is registered for courses.
5. Work with the OSD Coordinator to develop a written Accommodation Agreement.
6. Meet with your instructors at the start of the semester to discuss your accommodations and provide them with a copy.
7. Check your YCCC email regularly for important notices from the OSD.
8. Check-in with the OSD coordinator during the semester.
9. Remember you will need to renew your Accommodation Agreement for your next semester.