The mission of the Safety and Security office is to provide a safe and secure environment for everyone on the YCCC Campus. The office is located in C114. Just walk past the bookstore and the Safety and Security office is down on the left. Please feel free to stop by anytime with questions or concerns.
Emergency Communications: In order to receive the latest alerts, we recommend that everyone in the college community logs in to the RAVE alert system (use your YCCC log in) https://www.getrave.com/login/yccc Please contact this office if you have trouble signing in.
- Conduct Emergency Procedures Training – For Students during New Student Orientations (NSO). For Faculty and Staff throughout the academic year.
- Respond to emergencies on campus. Take appropriate actions which include investigating, reporting, and making recommendations, etc.
- Create ID Badges.
- Conduct lobby informational tables.
- Investigate suspicious behavior.
- Patrols buildings and parking lots.
- Jump start a car
- Put air in a tire
- Escort to your car
- Lost & Found
For more information please contact:
York County Community College
Safety & Security Manager
112 College Drive
Wells, Me 04090
Other Important Contact Info
Emergency Information Emergency: 911
Campus Security: 207-216-4443
Dean of Students: 207-216-4399
Counseling and Wellness 207-216-4415
Maine Suicide Prevention & Crisis Hotline: 1-888-568-1112