FALL 2019: Our semester begins on Tuesday, September 3rd and ends on Friday, December 13th.
The policies below are for both internal and external requests:
- There is a limit of 2 organizations in the lobby at any one time
- Please see the calendar to the right for current availability BEFORE submitting your request
- Requests are on a first-come, first-serve basis and priority is given to YCCC affiliated departments, groups, clubs, or organizations
- Requests must be made via the Lobby Reservation Request Form. Only complete forms will be accepted.
- Complete policies regarding lobby use can be found on the form. Be sure to review them before you sign
- Student organizations wishing to sell food as a fundraiser must contact Deidre Thompson for additional policies before submitting form
- Your request will become a reservation once you receive confirmation/approval
- The Lobby Calendar automatically appears on the MyYCCC Portal Home Calendar
- Busiest days on campus are: Monday-Thursday. Fridays are quiet.
- High traffic times are between classes and the 12:15-1:00 break (9:15-9:30, 10:45-11, 2:15-2:30, 3:45-4, etc)
- Many students are on a M/W or T/R schedule so if you are considering multiple days, be sure to hit each schedule
- We have both day and evening students
- Consult the ACADEMIC CALENDAR to see what days the college may be closed/semester start/end dates
- If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us