How to sign in to Outlook.com and/or setup email on your phone
As YC mailboxes move to the new server, you may need to update your email bookmarks and sign ins. If you are having trouble with email on your computer, please sign out of Outlook / MS Office and log back in. That will solve most issues as Outlook will automatically point your mailbox to the new server.
- You can sign out in the web app by clicking on your picture in the upper right-hand corner and click sign out. After you sign out, click sign in and enter your credentials.
- If you use the desktop version of Outlook, click File à Office Account (lower left-hand corner)à Sign out (under User Information in the upper middle) à Sign in and enter your credentials.
For our Outlook web users, the new link is "outlook.com" (no quotes). If you type this into your web browser and click "Sign In" in the upper right-hand side, you should be able to sign in to Outlook and see all your emails. Please update your bookmarks as needed.
Please see the link below on how to set up your YCCC email on your phone. Please note the following:
How to setup Office 365 email on mobile device
- You may need to remove the “old” setup first. To do this, go to your Settings à Accountsà Select your YCCC Account à Delete Account (usually at the bottom of the screen).
- YCCC Specific Items for the above link:
- Ignore the prerequisites section.
- Use the Office 365 icon or if asked, the server is “outlook.com” (no quotes)