Important Dates and Deadlines

*Registration is currently open for all Fall Terms! 

Last day to Withdraw from Full Summer course: 7/12/19

Last day to Withdraw from Summer Session II course: 7/31/19

Please reference the Academic Calendar for important deadlines.


What is the difference between dropping and withdrawing from a course?

You can Drop a course during the advertised Add/Drop period. During this period, you will not be held financially responsible if you drop the course and the course will not show on your Academic Transcript.

The Withdraw period immediately precedes the Add/Drop period. During this period, you will be held financially responsible if you withdraw from the course (if you receive Financial Aid, you will need to meet with a Financial Aid counselor to discuss how withdrawing will impact your bill) and the course will show on your Academic Transcript, but it will not be calculated into the GPA.

For more information, please view page 37 of the College Catalog

Things to consider when looking to withdraw:

Have you spoken with your instructor and/or advisor? Have you visited with the Learning Center to seek additional help in the course? How will it affect your billing/financial aid? How is this course impacting your other courses?

Wish to Continue with the Withdraw?

Step 1: Talk with your instructor and your advisor and Learning Center

Step 2: Talk to Billing/Financial Aid

Step 3: Complete the Withdrawal Form with the Enrollment Services Office (Withdrawal Form is not located online) You MUST formally withdraw with Enrollment Services, your instructors DO NOT have the ability to withdraw you from a course.

*To complete the withdraw, stop by the Enrollment Services Office, email or call one of the following phone numbers. We will honor any detailed messages left at the email or these phone lines by the designated deadlines (for instance after office hours).

(207) 216-4492

(207) 216-4402

(207) 216-4401


Welcome to the student section of your MyYCCC portal account!

Make sure that you log in with your username and password to be able to access your personalized academic, registration, and financial information.

If you need help resetting your password to be able to login, please contact Tech Support at (207) 216-4455.

Enrollment Services can be reached at or call (207) 216-4402 or (207) 216-4492.

Immunization Documents
Need Instructions on How to Register?

Each blue link below will provide detailed information on how to register for classes based on the type of student you are. Click on the link that best describes you, and don't hesitate to contact Enrollment Services if you need additional help.

Student Forms

Students who need to send their transcript to another institution or individual will need to fill out the transcript request form. Current students can simply log-in at the top of the page and click on "My Transcript" to request this online . Any student who has not been enrolled at YCCC for over a year will need to download this form and mail or fax it back to YCCC (The contact information is listed on the actual form.)

(.pdf, 135K | Downloaded 9136 times)

Maine State Law requires YCCC to certify that all formally accepted students, born after 1956 have been immunized against Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Diphtheria/Tetanus. Students must complete this immunization form and return it to the Office of Enrollment Services to avoid any registration holds. Contact 207-216-4402 or 207-216-4492 for assistance.

(.pdf, 172K | Downloaded 4207 times)

Students who have already started attending classes under one major and wish to switch to a different major, will need to fill out this form and return it to Enrollment Services.

(.pdf, 216K | Downloaded 3247 times)

All students who are nearing the completion of their degree or certificate are required to fill out this form regardless of whether they plan to participate in the graduation ceremony or not. Students should submit this form PRIOR to the start of their last semester so that the Director of Enrollment can verify that all requirements will be met in the upcoming term.

(.pdf, 151K | Downloaded 3608 times)

Students who wish to get pre-approval to take a course at another institution will need to submit this form to the Office of Enrollment Services. Only courses that are required for a student's program of study are eligible for financial aid.

(.pdf, 805K | Downloaded 2499 times)

It is the student's responsibility to keep YCCC informed of any changes in contact information. By submitting this form to the Office of Enrollment Services, your contact information will be updated in all offices at YCCC.

(.pdf, 206K | Downloaded 2787 times)

YCCC is part of the National Student Clearinghouse and will report your enrollment status to participating loan companies every 30-45 days throughout each semester. If your loan company or institution does not participate with the Clearinghouse, and you need a letter that states your enrollment status, please fill out the attached Enrollment Verification form and return it to the Office of Enrollment Services.

(.pdf, 134K | Downloaded 2979 times)

If you wish to allow an individual other than yourself to have access to your YCCC records and academic information, then you will need to fill out this FERPA release form and return it to the office of Enrollment Services.

(.pdf, 30K | Downloaded 2522 times)

If you feel as though the final grade posted to your YCCC transcript is inaccurate, you may submit this form to your instructor along with supporting documentation to request a review.

(.pdf, 211K | Downloaded 2568 times)

If an unexpected extenuating circumstance occurs after the withdraw deadline has passed, students can submit this form to enrollment services to request a backdated withdrawal. Only forms with supporting documentation will be reviewed.

(.pdf, 7K | Downloaded 2058 times)

For students who are enrolled in a certificate program.

(.pdf, 499K | Downloaded 463 times)