Registering for continuing education courses is easy! To register for your classroom course, follow these easy steps:
1. Locate the Course Number(s) and Course Name(s) on our schedule by clicking here.
2. Fill out the Course Registration Form completely. Write or type the course name and number on the line that asks "What course(s) are you registering for?"
3. Return your registration form and tuition payment to the college in one of three ways:
- By Mail: Enrollment Services, York County Community College, 112 College Drive, Wells, ME 04090
- By Email: EnrollmentServices@yccc.edu
- By Fax: (207) 216-0837
OR you may call (207)216-4492 to register by phone. Please have the course name and number ready when you call.
To register for an online class or a paralegal course, click here.
New classes are being added on a regular basis! To view all available courses, click here.