York County Community College and the Maine Community College System offer a comprehensive benefits package to all permanent staff and faculty. All benefits are in accordance with the collective bargaining units represented within the Maine Community College System. Benefits offered include the following:
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Care
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Free Tuition at Maine's Community Colleges
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Vacation & Sick Leave
- 12 Paid Holidays Annually
- Retirement (in lieu of social security)
- Group Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
For more detailed information regarding these benefits, please contact Ellen Harford in Human Resources at eharford@YCCC.edu.
The following links are provided for your general information. Should you need further information regarding the specific health, dental and retirement packages or other benefits offered by York County Community College, please contact Ellen Harford in Human Resources.